Thelanestyle Reviews :- An introduction for the site
Thelanestyle Reviews explains the fashion e-commerce site in detail, as well as its positives and negatives.
Want to see what’s new in dresses? Have you added hundreds of dresses to your online cart? You tried to buy it on another platform. Many e-commerce sites appear in the United States. It is important to double check the website and check the reviews. This article will focus on one website and its Thelanestyle reviews.
An introduction to the site
As of 2018, Thelanestyle offers many women’s fashion options through its website. They have seen a significant increase in sales over the past few years. The main goal of their website is to offer the best fashion accessories and apparel, while maintaining a sense of originality and innovation.
These products are aisle style.
- Women’s mini, midi and maxi dresses
- Floral tops, graphic stripes and colored polka dots,
- Women’s t-shirts include printed summer collections, crew neck t-shirts and others.
- There are many options for women’s tops
Is thelanestyle legal? It is possible for a website to be legit or fake. Customers are responsible for verifying their specifications.
- Customers can shop at: https://thelanestyle.com
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Contact details: They did not provide details of their phone number
- Address information: The website does not display address information.
- Social media activity: There is a profile on Facebook called “thelanestyle”, with around 242 followers. They seem to be active but haven’t reached more people. We haven’t seen any comments or likes on the posts.
- Customer reviews – Thelanestyle Reviews does not exist
- Shipping Policy: Standard shipping time is 7-25 business days. The delivery time may be extended depending on the customer’s place of residence. All orders over 70 USD get free shipping
- Return Policy: Customers have 20 days to return their product.
- Refund Policy: Members of the processing facility will inspect the product, then, if it meets all criteria, customers will receive their refund within twenty days.
- You have the possibility to pay by Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or by electronic payment.
Thelanestyle is not listed on their official website or social media pages. We have to dig deeper to find out more about this site.
- They’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to size charts, shopping, payment methods, and other details.
- Spend over $70 to get free shipping
- You can see social media activity.
- Many products offer unrealistic offers, including buy two and get one offer. They also announced the liquidation sale.
- Although their products are branded Vextronic, we could not find any link between this website and the product. It looked suspicious.
Is thelanestyle legal? The following section will give you a better idea of the website.
- Domain age: Thelanestyle website was launched on January 12, 2022. Therefore, the current domain age is around 8 months.
- Domain expiration date: Thelanestyle site expires on January 12, 2023.
- Website trust score: it has a very poor score of 8%
- Originality of content: only 17%
- Overall Alexa Rank: 3700469
- SEO score: 66%
- Registrar Name: GoDaddy.LLC is the registrar of the website
- Data security protocols and certificates are available on the website.
- Customer reviews: Thelanestyle Review are not available
- Plagiarism content: 83% of their content is plagiarized
- Missing information: contact details and company name.
Summary of customer reviews
Although the site has been online for 8 months, there is still not a single customer review. There is no separate area where customers can post comments or ratings. However, people can post product reviews and delivery times on social media platforms.
This website is not legit because there are no customer reviews on social media. You can browse web pages on Paypal and related scams.
The article Thelanestyle Reviews provided details on the fashion website. They may not be legit because they lie about the year of establishment, have a low trust score, have different watermark images of their products, and have no customer reviews. You can also read recent credit card prank messages.